Themed quiz: Comedy TV
If you like a good laugh, then why not give yourself a bit of a test about comedy by answering these questions.
If you get eight out of eight then you'll be laughing, and if you get a lower score then it's a great excuse to start watching more funny stuff on the box!
2) Which has been the world's longest running sitcom?
3) What is the name of Frasier's brother in Frasier?
4) What's the name of Phoebe's twin in Friends?
5) Jim Hacker was played by whom?
6) Who played Noel Furlong in Father Ted?
7) Name two of Hyacinth's three flowery sisters in Keeping Up Appearances?
8) Who wrote Dear John and Citizen Smith?
Once you've finished tackling the Themed quiz: Comedy TV, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|