Free Chemistry Quiz
If you need to ignite your knowledge of chemistry then test your reactions to chemistry quiz questions with these teasing questions.
If you get them right then you must be on explosive form, and if not - well, it's back to the lab for more chemistry lessons for you!
2) What element has an 14 isotope and is used to date objects?
3) What are vertical columns of the periodic table called?
4) "Helium, neon and argon are what type of gas?"
5) The filament in a lighbulb is usually made from which metal?
6) What colour flame does potassium burn with?
7) What was the first name of Mr Bunsen of Bunsen Burner fame?
8) Name two of the alkaline earth metals?
Once you've finished tackling the Free Chemistry Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|