British Politics Quiz
If you remember the years when things happened, then that will stand you in great stead for this quiz.
All the leaders in these questions are very well known, so it's more a test of being able to work out in which years people were in power and so on, which is a skill in itself.
So good luck, and on with the politics quiz... just give straight answers to the questions, please!
2) How many times did Winston Churchill become Prime Minister?
3) Who was Conservative party leader immediately after William Hague?
4) "The Liberal Democrats have had three leaders since 2006 started, name them?"
5) How many Labour party leaders died as leader between 1908 - 2008?
6) What are the dates of leadership of the Tory party of Margaret Thatcher?
7) Which Liberal Democrat did many people feel should have become leader after Menzies Campbell due to his good performance whilst acting leader?
8) In which year did Tony Blair become Prime Minister?
Once you've finished tackling the British Politics Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|