Some people find the idea of having a quiz on puzzles itself a little bit puzzling.
Here we find out what you know about the various puzzles out there and the recent explosion in Japanese puzzles on the market - have you been keeping up?
If you know lots about different puzzles both modern and traditional then you shouldn't be troubled by this quiz.
But if you don't then well you might be left scratching your head and feeling puzzled yourself! Now it's time for you to tackle this free online puzzle quiz...
2) Who created Scrabble?
3) A substitution cipher might help solve which puzzle?
4) Who is credited with creating the first Latin Square?
5) Which puzzle based on sudoku includes inequalities?
6) Sudoku belongs to which complexity class?
7) A pictogram puzzle is also known as a…
8) How many squares are there on a standard sudoku grid?
Once you've finished tackling the Puzzles Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|