Philosophy Quiz to Ponder
Our free philosophy quiz should get those little grey cells working overtime as you try to work out the answers to these questions.
So if you're feeling philosophical then try out these questions right now and see how you score.
If you know your Plato from your Aristotle and your Kierkegaard from your Heidegger, then you should do well with this quiz. And if you don't, then consider whether it matters - in the philosophical sense of course.
2) Who is considered the first British Empiricist?
3) Sartre belonged to which school of philosophy?
4) If a conclusion follows from the premises this is ___ reasoning
5) In which year did Rene Descartes die?
6) Which of these is a secondary quality?
7) We know most about Socrates through the writings of whom?
8) Which philosopher founded the Academy?
Once you've finished tackling the Philosophy Quiz to Ponder, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|