General Knowledge Quiz
There are many, many different quizzes on a range of weird and wonderful topics on this site.
What's quite interesting is that the general knowledge quiz is by far the most popular of all. Maybe that means people aren't so interested in quizzes on specific topics, or simply that it saves having to pick one by going for general knowledge.
Whatever the reason, it is time to have a little test of your general knowledge with the questions that follow. But remember that each individual quiz only has a few questions on it - but that there are thousands of free questions to play here across all the categories on the site, so feel free to browse other quizzes to get access to more questions.
Now it is time to proceed with the humble little general knowledge quiz... how will you score?
2) How many cm is one inch?
3) What was the original colour of 'Fairy Liquid'?.
4) When was the first Guinness Book of Records published?
5) Who did Bill Clinton have an affair with?
6) Where was Karl Marx buried?
7) What does the 'F' in John F. Kennedy stand for?
8) Where was Leon Trotsky murdered?
Once you've finished tackling the General Knowledge Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|