Flags of the World Quiz
A fun quiz for all those flag buffs out there.
The world tends to divide in two on the subject of flags - those who know a surprising amount about flags of different countries, even obscure ones... and those who know, well, less - sometimes not even knowing what their own flag looks like!
If you're starting to flag then don't worry, the questions here will get you scratching your head and thinking hard. Try to visualise carefully each flag in your head as some questions ask about the order of colours in a flag, not just what the colours are. Ready? Then start the free quiz below...
2) How many colours are there on the Armenian flag?
3) The Union Flag appears where on the Australian flag?
4) The yellow part of the Brazilian flag is of what shape?
5) How many stars are there on the Chinese flag?
6) Which bird appears on the Egyptian flag?
7) What is the left-to-right order of the French flag colours?
8) How many black trigrams appear on the Korean flag?
Once you've finished tackling the Flags of the World Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|