Driving Theory Quiz
Driving Theory is something that luckily most of us did not have to do if we are over the age of about 30.
However these days anyone who wants to learn to drive in the UK must first pass a theory test that has both a multiple choice question and a hazard perception element to it.
So whether you have been driving for 50 minutes or 50 years, what do you know about the theory of driving? Let's find out!
Note if you are studying currently for the test or know someone who is, you can see all the official questions at Driving Theory Test Questions.
2) How many hazard perception clips are there in the theory test?
3) How many marks is the case study element of the theory test worth?
4) How much does it cost to take a theory test?
5) How much does a car practical test cost to take during the week?
6) What does MOT stand for?
7) Which organisation runs the theory and practical driving tests?
8) What is the stopping distance if you are travelling at 30mph?
Once you've finished tackling the Driving Theory Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|