Colours of the Rainbow Quiz
In order to score well on this quiz, you will first need to know what the colours of the rainbow are, for those who used the old mnemonic Richard of York Gave Battle in Vain this will be no problem for you.
If you're not sure what the colours are, we suggest you look them up first before tackling the colourful questions on a rainbow of colour related subjects below.
We can't promise a pot of gold if you get them all right, however the satisfaction should be enough!
2) Where does indigo dye come from?
3) the colour purple is traditionally associated with what?
4) What is the typical pH of orange juice?
5) Jaune is the French word for which colour?
6) Which of these is not a primary colour in the subtractive colour system?
7) "In Roman Catholicism, what is the traditional Liturgical colour of Advent?"
8) Which primary colour appears on the Greek flag?
Once you've finished tackling the Colours of the Rainbow Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|