Bones of the Body Quiz
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a biologist, or are actually a medical practictioner then you should breeze through most of these questions.
However there are a couple of tougher ones thrown in that might get even those who know their funny bone from their elbow scratching their heads a little!
Have a go at the questions below and see how high a score you can achieve.
2) Where is the clavicle found?
3) What is the scientific name of the funny bone?
4) The patella refers to which part of the body?
5) How many bones are there in our neck?
6) What is the heaviest bone in the body?
7) The bones in which part of the body grow fastest?
8) Where are the smallest bones in the body found?
Once you've finished tackling the Bones of the Body Quiz, then it's time to check your answers!
|Share on Twitter|